Playful, Fun, Sill Things
1. Sent with Voyager 1 Sept 5, 1977 in the hope we make contact with aliens…
My own daughter doesn’t know what this is — how is an alien going to figure it out?
2. Is this a comet facing a solar storm or a salmon swimming upstream?
Maybe it’s just Godzilla versus Bambi? Click: COMET ENCKE
3. “Um, can somebody tell me if I’m a damsel fly or a dragon fly?”
4. “And that boys and girls, is how the universe was made!”
5. The room with the desk of the man with the mind who discovered energyequalsmasstimesthespeedoflightsquared.
6. “I’m aghast, I’m appalled, I’m angry. But mostly, I’m just shocked.”
7. “The name is Fabio. But my friends call me Blobert.”
* Honestly, slap a beard on the thing, move the drool to the other side and you are looking at the spitting image of me! No pun intended.
8. No explanation needed. Either you know or you don’t.
9. James Clerk Maxwell: God’s Physicist.
Proving, once again, that you cannot judge a man by his apparel.
10. The easiest way to scar a dog for life.