There are several ways you can help this new ministry/adventure of mine and I would be deeply grateful if you did:
Spread the Word
As of today, February 6, 2013, I’m still pretty new to the social media universe. But that’s changing fast. In the meantime, I would appreciate it if you could invite your entire family tree — going back to the 1920s, all the friends you have ever known since kindergarten, and, it goes without saying, all your FB pals — personal, virtual, digital — to Gloriopolis, so they can check it out for themselves.
Even your crazy Uncle Eddie. Um, better not. But does your dog read?
Amazingly, I also have a Facebook page and Twitter account that are linked to Gloriopolis! So, if you subscribe to Gloriopolis, I’ll keep you current with all the new stuff on my blog.
Share Your Thoughts
Almost all of the written content on Gloriopolis is original and from my perspective. However, if you have some material you think would be great to share, please do.
Also, all of us appreciate true life stories. I’d love some inspirational stories of people you know who have demonstrated a Christ-like spirit: courage, forgiveness, humility, patience, love, sacrifice etc. If posted, they will be added to the Human (g)Race category. If possible, please keep them brief…300-500 words.
Two more quick things:
- Worth repeating: 1. Profanity — Never 2. Provocative — Perhaps 3. Polite — Always
- Please report any bugs, kinks or broken links.
Support This Ministry
For those who would like to help financially, you can donate to my online Teaching Ministry via PayPal:
Jus’ so you’ll know:
- All content on the Gloriopolis site is free of charge. And always will be.
- My books and studies will be available for free to those in poorer, developing nations
- I will not allow third-party ads on the site unless I am promoting something to encourage you.
- I will need some help to fund and launch Bible by Heart.
- I will need some help for general website expenses.
- I will need some help to write for and run Gloriopolis.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION — HK
And finally, sometime in March, I will be looking for volunteers who can translate some of my articles into other languages besides English. Let me know if that might be you or someone you know!