beati pauperes spiritu
By the grace of God, I served in the full-time ministry for more than thirty years, in various capacities:
- Minister, missionary, church planter, author, teacher, counselor and seminar speaker.
- For most of this time I belonged to the restoration movement family of churches: Churches of Christ, International Churches of Christ, Christian Churches and Independent Christian Churches.
- I studied at Great Lakes School of Bible and Missions.
- I served in several cities, including: Toronto, Boston, Mumbai (Bombay), London, Lagos, Pretoria-South Africa, Washington, Georgetown, Virginia Beach, Indianapolis, Norfolk, New York and Vancouver.
- I also had the opportunity of leading several campus ministries, among them: Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.), University of Toronto and University of Pretoria.
I no longer serve in full-time congregational ministry. However, I’m very excited about starting this new website ministry, Gloriopolis, and will continue to teach, write books and make myself available to speak upon request.
Presently, I am at various stages of researching and writing four new books:
- When God Was On His Knees — The Story and Glory of the Incarnation
- The Girl of God’s Infinite Dreams — What If an Infinite God Wrote an Eternal Love Story?
- Would Jesus Call Me a Christian? — Discipleship and Self-Deception
- God is My Bodyguard — Staying Calm in a Stormy World
And, Lord willing, in April I plan to launch a Bible Memory Competition called Bible By Heart (International).
With this in mind, we constantly pray for you, that our God may count you worthy of his calling, and that by his power he may fulfill every good purpose of yours and every act prompted by your faith.
2 Thessalonians 1.11 (NIV)